New York, USA
South Delegates Dining Room, 4th floor, UN Headquarters
Quando:19 September 2016Add to calendar 2016/09/19 08:15 2016/09/19 08:15 The Future of Spaceship Earth launch Will we meet the UN Sustainable Development Goals by 2030? What can business do to help?
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. South Delegates Dining Room, 4th floor, UN Headquarters https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: http://livestream.com/accounts/16153738/events/6351055/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&autoPlay=true&mute=false
The UN Global Compact and DNV GL will launch the Future of Spaceship Earth – The Sustainable Development Goals – Business Frontiers report at the United Nations headquarters in New York.
The report forecasts the likelihood of achieving the SDGs by 2030, and aims to highlight ways business can deliver solutions to help achieve the SDGs. The event will take place in advance of the UN Private Sector Forum.
The event will be livestreamed here from 08:45EDT (14:45CET).
- Remi Eriksen – Group President and CEO, DNV GL
- Bjørn Kj. Haugland – Chief Sustainability Officer, DNV GL
- Sverre Alvik – Future of Spaceship Earth project director, DNV GL
- Geir Molvik – CEO, Cermaq
- John Streur – CEO, Calvert Investments
- Marcus Figueredo – CEO, Hi Technologies
- Mukund Rajan – Member, Group Executive Council, Tata Sons
- Bertrand Piccard – Initiator, chairman and pilot, Solar Impulse
- Emmanuelle Wargon – Senior VP and Head of Corporate Public Affairs, Danone
- Dominic Vergine – Head of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, ARM
- Lora Phillips – Director of Corporate Responsibility, Symantec
- Alison Taylor – Vice President of Sustainability, Siemens
- Gonzales Saenz de Miera, Director of Climate Change, Iberdrola
- Librian Angraeni – Footprint and Social Compliance Manager, APP
- Rebecca Marmont – Global Vice president for Partnerships, Unilever
The closing will be delivered by Lise Kingo, Executive Director and CEO of the UN Global Compact.