DNV GL office, Hollywell Park, Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3GR
Quando:12 September - 13 September 2016Add to calendar 2016/09/12 08:00 2016/09/13 16:00 Synergi Gas user seminar and workshop We are pleased to invite you to the Synergi Gas user seminar and workshop in Loughborough
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. DNV GL office, Hollywell Park, Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3GR https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Participantes: Register here
User seminars are a key part of the process of communicating with customers to identify needs and discuss problems. They also provide a unique forum for us to demonstrate recent releases and share plans for the future as well as gathering feedback on your use of the software and requirements.
Monday 12th September, user seminar
- Opening address by Nigel Winder, Global Business Development Manager, DNV GL
- Real time networking studies at SGN
- The usage of Synergi Gas in EDP, Gás Distribuição
- Synergi Gas version 4.8.0 what’s new
- Gas and liquids in one model
- The new parametric studies feature
- Multiphase flow
- The pipeline ecosystem
- Tips and tricks when using Synergi Gas
Tuesday 13th September, workshop
The workshop day provides an opportunity for a deeper investigation of some of the new and existing features in Synergi Gas. In an interactive environment delegates will use the latest versions of the software pre-loaded on their own laptops. New and more challenging areas of the software will be introduced, providing a “masterclass” on some topics, particularly looking at subjects requested by clients.
- New features in Synergi Gas v4.8.0
- Using user-defined variables and custom attributes
- Compressor station modelling
- Regulator station modelling
- Topics chosen by you
Be a presenter at the Synergi Gas user seminar
We would like to include a number of user presentations and encourage you to share your experience. Contact us now to tell your story.
Details of local hotel accommodation, site location and travel options will be sent following registration.