Quando:05 April - 07 April 2016Add to calendar 2016/04/05 08:30 2016/04/07 12:30 MCE Deepwater development 2016 "Managing the downturn through cost reductions"
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Palais Beaumont https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Register on the conference website
- Website: http://mcedd.com/
- Participantes: Contact us to book a meeting
DNV GL will present at the MCE Deepwater Development in Pau, France on 5-7 April 2016.
Our key topics this year are:
- Technological and Logistical Challenges during Construction & Installation of Deepwater Mega Subsea Development in West Africa”, Dr. Alex Argyros, Senior Engineer, and Dr. Tanmay Sarkar, Team Leader – Marine Warranty Group, DNV GL
- “Subsea processing drivers and market outlook”, Tore Irgens Kuhnle, Business Development Leader, SURF Norway, DNV GL
- “Blowout Preventer Functional Safety Requirements; a discussion on the application of IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and OLF GL 070”, Rhodri Morgan, Principal Engineer, DNV GL
- “Time-domain nonlinear coupled analyses covering typical mooring and riser configurations for FPSOs”, Fan Joe Zhang, Product Manager – SURF and Marine Operations, Product Management and Strategy, DNV GL