Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Maya Hotel, KL
Quando:26 July 2016Add to calendar 2016/07/26 08:30 2016/07/26 08:30 DNV GL's Floaters in Operation Seminar Join this complimentary seminar to find out how to minimize operating costs whilst ensuring aging units remain safe and fully functional in today's tough market conditions.
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Maya Hotel, KL https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Participantes: Register Now
DNV GL's Floaters in Operation Seminar will focus on smarter ways to minimize operating costs whilst ensuring aging units remain safe and fully functional.
There are approximately one hundred offshore floating units currently operating in South East Asia. In today’s tough market conditions, owners and field operators need to minimise operating costs whilst ensuring that their aging units remain safe and fully functional.
This complementary seminar will include:
- An outlook for the floaters market in South East Asia by Douglas Westwood
- An overview of the limitations & challenges faced in managing these assets
- The latest developments in floating integrity management for moorings, hull & process systems
- Jason Waldie, Associate Director at Douglas Westwood
- Paul James, Technical Leader for Asset Integrity at DNV GL Oil & Gas
- Yuri Sakurada, Area Manager for DNV GL Maritime
- Captain Jonathan Mills, Principal Surveyor for Noble Denton
- Tom Arne Bakken, Risk Advisory Manager at DNV GL Oil & Gas
This is a complimentary seminar and seats are allocated on a first come first served basis. Kindly RSVP before 15th July 2016.