Visit DNV GL at booth #2741 to discuss the latest trends in energy storage, distributed energy resources, microgrids, energy efficiency, demand response, technical asset management, grid analysis and planning, EMS/DMS, cyber security, NERC/CIP compliance, and more.
We will also have experts available to discuss our testing, inspection and certification experience at our high power and high voltage KEMA Laboratories. Our labs, located in the Netherlands and the USA, are the largest independent test laboratories in the world, and are accredited by A2LA in accordance with ISO 17025 to perform IEEE, IEC, ANSI, and UL tests.
If you’d like to hear more about one of these topics, please stop by for our Meet the Experts sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. View the presentation schedule here.
Meet the Experts Sessions
- New Non-intrusive Load Monitoring: What Lies Below the Curve - Claude Godin
- Operational Excellence - Ramon Saenz
- Are You Ready for ADMS? - Milton Omoto
- NextGen EMS - David Caceres
- Cyber Security for Low Impact Assets - Ray Gilby
- Battery Safety and Installation Inspections - Doug Price
- DER and Microgrid Optimization - David Erickson
View a live demo of our DNV GL software solutions for Electric Grid Reliability and Performance for technical asset management, reliability, regulatory compliance, grid analysis and planning.
- Technical asset management and risk mitigation for transmission and distribution using our Cascade software.
- Facility ratings approval, planning, tracking and compliance reporting using our LOAD software.
- Power distribution analysis & optimization using our Synergi Electric ™ software.
Don’t forget to join us for Happy Hour on Wednesday!
Join us on February 1st from 3:00-6:00 pm for Happy Hour at booth #2741. Catch up with colleagues and unwind after a long day at DistribuTECH.
DNV GL in the Energy Industry
In DNV GL we unite the strengths of DNV, KEMA, Garrad Hassan, and GL Renewables Certification. DNV GL’s 2,500 energy experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our testing, certification and advisory services are delivered independently from one another.