Digital transformation of the oil and gas industry
How new IT platforms and data analytics are driving efficiencies in the oil and gas industry
The digital transformation is leading the way for industries to make the most out of data by utilizing the information from it in decision making. The oil and gas industry has now adapted to this new reality and the transformation is already pushing the companies towards becoming data-driven organizations.
This second seminar in our digital transformation series will focus on IT platforms and the results the oil and gas industry has seen by embracing data analytics. In this seminar you will have the opportunity to listen to the industry leaders on;
- Digital innovation
- IT platforms
- What will be the next big thing in the future.
Speakers at the seminar include;
- Hege Skryseth, CEO Kongsberg Digital
- Geir Owe Wærsland, VP IT Statoil
- Andreas Krapp, Technical Leader Jotun
- Arif Shafique, Business Developer Microsoft
- Kjell Eriksson, Kenneth Vareide and Lars Petter Blikom, DNV GL.